Monday, June 13, 2011

Nursery Ideas

Ok...so I know I said I was lucky with feeling great during my pregnancy, BUT there is one thing I have been struggling with: designing Cash's nursery. I know, I know.....he's not even going to know what it looks like, BUT I can't get over wanting it to be perfect. Night after night, I sit in front of the computer for hours looking at baby bedding until I'm in tears.. Can we say PATHETIC??! I don't know why I'm being so indecisive. Anyways, here are a few pieces that I've found that have inspired me. Please give me any input you have. I'm not a creative person and can use all the help I can get.

These next two pictures are both Oilo brand bedding, which my great friend Kari Beth suggested. I LOVE both of these sets, but maybe with turquoise walls??
I stumbled upon this blog, and I absolutely LOVE this nursery. I just love yellow and gray together.
I found these pictures on pinterest. Love the combinations, but not sure how to pull it all off.


To help get an idea of the nursery furniture I have so far, here's a pic of the crib and changing table.
This is the changing table, but we aren't getting the hutch that's on top of it.
So, there you have it. I. NEED. HELP! Please! Any suggestions are welcome! :)

3 comments:

  1. I think everything you picked out looks great! We need to go fabric shopping soon. I could go Saturday morning? Just let me know! I love gray and yellow. That's what I wanted to do if we would have had a boy. Its classic I think. Did you already paint the walls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't on Saturday because we are leaving for the beach that day! :( Maybe one day this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me add to this fire by suggesting you look at pishposhcreations.com or friend the page Pish Posh Creations on FB. My friend Dana is the brain behind this business. She's quite talented. So much so it almost
    makes me want to have another baby so I could order a crib set from her. ( Ha, not really ;) )

    ReplyDelete