Thursday, June 16, 2011

Birthday, DIY, Bargian Shopping, and More Nursery Ideas!

Here are a few more bedding options I found on Etsy. These are all from Cottage Belles. There's so many options!

This one might be a little too girly! :(


My friend Kari Beth sent me this picture today. What an awesome idea!!! I love that chevron wall, but I bet it took FOREVER!!!
The store that we bought our baby furniture had this bedding set in the crib we bought. I thought it was cute!

Yesterday was my birthday. Gary had told me he couldn't get away from work for lunch because he had to do a work thing. I was bummed, but I planned on meeting my grandma, cousin, aunt, and uncle at Susan's for brunch. Well as we were all sitting down, guess who walks through the door!?!? GARY! I was so excited he had gotten away to have lunch with us. It was a nice surprise. He's so sneaky! Afterwards, I went shopping and got a pedicure. That night, Gary and I ate at Bonefish. We never go there, so it was nice to go somewhere different. Afterwards, we did some grocery shopping at Target. WOO HOO! I had a great day, but I have to say it wasn't the same without my Mom being here. Her and my Dad went to Mexico this week, but they're getting back tonight! This past week has made me appreciate her even more than I already do. I'm such a momma's girl! I can't wait for them to get back! I don't know what I'd do without her.

My cousin is getting married this weekend, and she's also having a baby in July! I'm so excited for her! We are having her baby shower next weekend, so I've been working on some tissue balls (not sure if that's what they're really called) for her shower. I had never made these before, but they were super easy and CHEAP! I think it cost me a total of $6.00 to make all five. Here's a picture of the finished products.
My friend Hayley and I went to a sale that happens every year around this time. It's got the cutest refinished frames, furniture, and other home decor. I picked up this end table for a mere $38.00! It's so cute!
Well, that's all for now. We leave for the Destin on Saturday, and I'm SOOOOO ready! I can't wait to hang out on the beach all day. Pictures to come soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment