Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Back!

So, I've decided to start blogging again, even though I feel like I'm horrible at it! The main reason I'm starting up again is to keep a record of being preggo! That's right. We are pregnant with our first baby, which is a boy! His name will be Cash Anthony Kirby. I'm due October 20th. To say these past 5 months have flown by would be an understatement. It seems like just last month I was running out of the bathroom to tell Gary I was pregnant. Of course I had to take 3 more tests, which all said PREGNANT! We couldn't believe it. It still doesn't seem real at times. As of right now, I'm 21 weeks pregnant. I started to feel him move probably about a month ago. It's the neatest feeling! I'm so blessed to have felt great throughout my pregnancy. No morning sickness! I've just been really tired, which I thought would have worn off by now, but it hasn't. Also, I've had occasional mood swings, and luckily Gary is a good sport about it. Most of the time I don't even know what I'm upset about. The only cravings I have really had are hot fudge sundaes. I try not to give into that craving very often though. Here are some pics from our journey with Cash so far. Here we are at Big Cedar Lodge for Gary's birthday. Little did I know, I was about 4 weeks pregnant here!

A few days after we got home from Big Cedar, I decided to take a pregnancy test.....and then another....and another....and another....and another! PREGNANT!

Here we are in Springfield right after finding out we are having a BOY!

Later that night, we met up with family and our closest friends to eat at one of our favorite restaurants where we had our gender reveal cake.

It's a BOY!
Here he is!




We are so excited to meet this little man! I can't imagine what it will be like when I finally get to see him. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment