Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gettin' Crafty

I have a lot of bare walls in my home. I finally decided to do something about the one in our master bathroom. My friend Hayley and I went to Prarie Grove to this super cute flea market called Daisies and Olives. If you haven't ever been, GO! They have the cutest stuff, and it's CHEAP! I found this idea on Etsy, and decided to try it. It's just a hodge podge of frames, mirrors, or wall sconces that you can paint to match your decor. My sweet friend Hayley bought me two of the pieces for my birthday! This is the before:
After a few coats of spray paint, here is the finished product!

I think I need to put something in the middle of the yellow oval frame, but I'm not sure what yet? Maybe a letter K. Who knows.....Well I'm off to go make an omelet. Apparently, babies love eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment