Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nursery Bedding! FINALLY!!!!



Ok! I finally ordered bedding for Cash's room! I was getting so burned out on looking at crib bedding, and Gary finally told me I had to make a decision by Sunday night because I was about to drive him nuts! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It's like that was what was holding me back from doing anything else in the nursery. Now we can finally start painting, decorating, and I can register! I hope to have everything done by the end of July! We'll see though. Here's a picture of the bedding. I ended up ordering it from Etsy from Baby Lovin. My set is going to look a little different from the one in the picture. The inside of the bumper is going to be a solid white and the sheet will be white. The crib blanket will also be white on the opposite side of the yellow blanket.
My crib and changing table are both black. Here's another pic of the crib and changing table! Our changing table doesn't have the hutch on top.


I'm still not sure what color I want to paint the walls, but I'm leaning towards an aqua or turqouise?!?! Is that too crazy? I hope everyone likes the bedding! I found these cute prints that I thought would look neat hanging above his crib or changing table on Etsy too.
Or........

I really just put this one on the blog because I like this turqouise color. Oh....and how can you not love that sweet little bird family?!?! Maybe something like this for the color of his walls?!?! Thoughts?
That's all for the nursery for now! Hopefully, I'll do a beach post soon, but I don't have many pics. We forgot our camera so we had to take all the pictures with our iphones. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is lisa I'm 6 months and looking for a crib I came across a picture on Google that led me to here. I have to know, where did you buy that beautiful crib so I can order one for my handsome prince ?

    ReplyDelete