Monday, July 25, 2011

Week/Weekend Recap

First and foremost, Bayleigh had her baby girl Wednesday!!! I was so excited to meet her! Her name is Ramey Taylor Jones and she is PRECIOUS! Bayleigh actually wasn't due until today, but Ramey decided to make her entrance into the world a week early. Bayleigh and Trent are thrilled and I know they are going be great parents to baby Ramey!

My Mom with Ramey.
Soooo sweet!

On Friday, Gary and I headed to Lake Ouachita to spend the weekend with his sister and brother-in-law and their sweet kiddos! We had a blast!
Gary always has such a good time with his nieces. He's going to be an awesome Daddy!
Avery and Mackenzie LOVED tubing. Sadly, I had to opt out of this activity! :(
Mackenzie is getting sooo tall!
Look at this little fish! :)





I don't have much going on this week, and I'm going to try to enjoy the last two weeks of summer. I can't believe I'll be going back to work in 2 and a half weeks! Hopefully, it will fly by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment