Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cash's Shower!!!!

Woah! It's been a while since my last post! So sorry about that. This post is worth the wait though. My best friends, cousin, and my sister-in-law threw a shower for me this past Saturday. It. Was. Amazing! I literally drove away with tears in my eyes thinking about how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends and family. From the cute decor to the yummy food to the onesie decorating, this shower was SPECTACULAR. I loved every second of it. My best friend, Kari Beth threw the shower at her momma's house. It was the perfect location! There was plenty of room for all the guests, and the hostesses did an amazing job of decorating. I only wish I was that creative! Here I am with my sweet momma!
Look at all that delicious food! YUMMO!
Here I am with all my sweet hostesses! They did a GREAT job!!!

This was a gift that my MIL, Debbie made for Gary. It's a daddy duty tool belt! Super cute! It had some mountain dew (for those late nights), a gas mask (for stinky diapers), and lots of other funny things. What a great idea! Gary loved it!
We got so much stuff at our shower!!! This wasn't even all the gifts. I am sooo thankful! Cash is one loved and lucky little man!!!
The hostesses had a onesie craft table set up in one of the bedrooms. This was the coolest thing! Kari's husband, Aaron, had made a lot of cute patterns to choose from. The guests could pick a pattern and some fun fabric to put the pattern on. Once they cut the pattern out, they could just iron it onto the onesie! Kari is going to take the onesies to her work and sew around the patterns in fun thread. I can't wait to see the finished products!! Now, Cash has about 20 onesies made by family and friends!


Kari and Sarah thought they should get a gift for Gary too! They had told him they had a special gift for him, and he was so excited to find out what it was! Little did he know, it was a special something they picked up at the Goodwill! Here it is!

That's right! It's a denim cutoff onesie. Hilarious! I'm thinking next Halloween, Cash is going to be sporting this with a mullet wig. HAHAHAHAHAA!
Once again, I can't say how thankful I am for great friends throwing me this awesome shower. Gary and I are also so BLESSED to have been showered with gifts for Cash. If Cash came tomorrow, I think we would have everything we needed! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment